Thursday, February 15, 2024

Oversky Mul-A FC assembly

I 3D printed a mounting bracket for the Oversky MUL-A flight controller and the camera. The Camera mount is connected to the FC mount and all this will be isolated from the frame with rubbers.

The camera that I've connected to the FC is the RUNCAM OWL (v1). This camera is small and fits easily on the FC board. It can also be connected directly to the FC camera connector without the need of an external power cable or source. I also added a heatsink on the VTX. During testing on my workbench I noticed the VTX can become really hot.

The weight of the total assembly as shown on the last picture is 62 grams.

The FC is mounted to the 3D printed bracket with 2mm screws. The screw holes in the FC board are 1.4mm but you can safely drill (enlarge) them to 2mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment